top of page
Bluegrass Island Vendor Policy
By becoming a vendor you agree to the following policy and guidlines.
- No two vendors may sell the same products.
- Food vendors must have their menus approved by the vendor coordinator prior to the event.
-You are responsible to contact the Dare County Health Department at least 1 month prior to the festival.
- Vendors can set up no earlier than Wednesday, October 19th starting at 9 a.m. All vendors MUST be completely set-up by 8:30 a.m. on Friday, October 21st. No vehicles will be allowed in the concert area after 8:30 a.m.
- All vendors must be out of the park no later than Sunday, October 23th at 5 p.m.
- Vendor fee is non-refundable for any reason once paid. If the festival is canceled or postponed your fee will be forwarded to the next festival.
- Electricity is provided but you must provide your own extension cord. Check with Festival Park staff to ensure power will be suitable for your needs. 1-252-475-1500
-Generators are NOT allowed. This is a music festival and generators that can be heard in the concert area will not be permitted.
- No pets allowed in the park.
- Vendor wristbands must be worn at all times during the festival.
- Restaurant Vendors will be given five festival wristbands each day and merchandise vendors will be given two. Any additional people joining you at your booth will be required to pay for a ticket.
We look forward to having you with us for the 11th Annual Outer Banks Bluegrass Island Festival!
bottom of page