Bluegrass Island Vendor Policy
- No two vendors may sell the same products.
- Food vendors must have their menus approved by the vendor coordinator prior to the event.
-You are responsible to contact the Dare County Health Department at least 1 month prior to the festival.
- Vendors can set up no earlier than Tuesday, May 12th starting at 9 a.m. All vendors MUST be completely set-up by 10 a.m. on Thursday, May 14th. No vehicles will be allowed in the concert area after 9 a.m.
- All vendors must be out of the park no later than Sunday, May 17th at 5 p.m.
- Vendor fee is non-refundable once paid for any reason. In the event you cannot make it and would like to sell your space you must have your replacement approved by the vendor coordinator Debbi Evans.
- Electricity is provided but you must provide your own extension cord. Check with Festival Park staff to ensure power will be suitable for your needs. 1-252-475-1500
-Loud generators are NOT allowed.
- No pets allowed in the park.
- Vendor wristbands must be worn at all times during the festival.
- Restaurant Vendors will be given five festival wristbands each day and merchandise vendors will be given two. Any additional people joining you at your booth will be required to pay for a ticket.
We look forward to having you with us for the 9th Annual Outer Banks Bluegrass Island Festival!